|Bank of America (BOA) recently commissioned Carillion Communications, a leading Audio Visual systems integrator based in the UK, to design and build a new state of the art corporate signage system using dZine products for Bank of America Card Services Head Office’s located in Chester UK.
Carillion worked closely with True Colours, a specialist UK distributor of dZine products, to design a tailored solution that would meet and exceed the brief given by BOA’s Multi Media Services Team.
Matt Tunstall, Vice President for Audio Visual & Multi Media Services EMEA, explained “We chose to work with the team at Carillion because we felt that they had the vision, expertise and experience to deliver a very flexible cost effective system which would meet our digital media needs for now and well into the future. The dZine players perform a key role in terms of the scheduling and delivery of our content and have already exceeded all our expectations”.
The dZine DISplayers will be specifically used for:
- Receiving streamed video for Internal & External TV stations such as Sky news BBC News 24 & Bank Of America’s internal business TV network “Knowledge Channel”
- Receiving streamed Video from Live Internal & External Videoconference calls.
- Receiving streamed Video from DVD and auxiliary video sources.
- Displaying Corporate Messaging & Content for Visitors and Bank Staff.
“A first live video streaming application for our media players within a secured banking environment was achieved as a consequence of this project’, said Frederik Vroman of dZine. This was the first time a third party encoder from Cabletime was used to stream live video and audio to our displayers in a corporate real-time application.”
Digital signage in a banking environment can be considered as one of the key markets for dZine. In the past, numerous customers like ABN AMRO, KBC bank, SNS bank, UBS, SEB, Banco Santander, Attijariwafa bank, Commerzbank, Piraeus Bank and many others chose dZine as the platform for their internal promotional communication throughout their European branches. Within this banking environment, dZine excels in providing a secure and reliable DS solution with an open mind towards customized integrations.
For further information please call Carillion on 01628 419519.
Carillion are an audio visual solutions provider and systems integrator/ maintainer with substantial experience and expertise in the effective application of video conferencing and integration with complex audio visual installations. With a strong background in broadcast engineering, we understand what installations should look and sound like.
We provide a wide range of services including:
- Project management, installation, programming, training, technical support and maintenance.
- Consultancy on major projects, strategic roll-outs, complex video conferencing networks etc.
- Design of complex audio visual presentation facilities and integrated video conferencing in boardrooms, meeting rooms, lecture theatres, auditoria, etc.
- We have award winning experience not only in video conferencing, but also in live event production.
For more information about Carillion or dZine, contact:
Carillion Communications Ltd., Central Estate, Denmark St., Maidenhead, SL6 7BN
Phone: 01628 419519
Fax: 01628 778772