It is a one-stop trade information hub where an international business person is offered the full range of services such as market research, WTCA OnLine, trade shows & exhibit space, business services, trade education, group trade missions and WTC clubs.
At the World Trade Center of Moscow digital signage technology has been integrated. Sixteen displays are installed; one of them is a 103 inch large plasma display. In front of every conference room, a 22 inch display is fixed. The main hall of the World Trade Center is equipped with 46 inch displays.
In front of the main exhibition hall a large (103 inch) display is showing full HD video information to the visitors. Visitors of the WTC of Moscow are guided and informed by secure and reliable digital signage technology.
dZine has been chosen because of 5 key differentiators:
1. Non-windows, non-Linux platform: network security risk free, extreme high reliability (no windows updates, no blue screens, operating system and firmware sites on solid state compact flash) resulting in measured uptimes >98%.
2. User friendliness of the content creator tool and content distributor tool.
3. High flexibility in integration using simple ODBC links (displaying real time information from back end systems, RSS feeds, interfacing with fire alarm and evacuation).
4. Very high installed base (>75000 players worldwide) – hardware supported for 10 years
5. The presence of a full HD compatibility.